A detailed support system that targets your specific needs.
Osaka Business and Investment Center (O-BIC) was established in April 2001 by the Osaka Prefectural Government, the Osaka City Government, and the Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry in a joint initiative. As your one-stop service center for business investing, O-BIC provides prospective foreign investors with a comprehensive yet detailed support system. International companies, foreign government offices and economic organizations as well as foreign-capitalized companies located in Japan are invited to use the center to obtain accurate information and essential advice for entering the Osaka market.
O-BIC’s wide-ranging services include the following
- General information on Osaka in English, and Japanese
- Introductions to relocation services providing expertise in acquiring resident status and registering companies
- Real estate information regarding office space, locations for warehouses and plants, and residential properties
- Introductions to interpreters, translators, market researchers, attorneys, general and tax accountants, and other professionals
- Information on investment incentives offered by Osaka Prefecture and Osaka City
- Assistance in meeting potential business partners
- Essential information on education, health, and other aspects of living in Osaka
O-BIC Achievement Results
For further information, please contact
Osaka Business and Investment Center O-BIC
C/O International Division, Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry 2-8 Hommachibashi, Chuo-ku,
Osaka, 540-0029 Japan [Access Map]